Hello, we are San Francisco Meditation, your local meditation studio in Daly City.
If you ever asked yourself:
- “How can I use meditation to cope with my stress, anxiety, and overthinking?”
- “Is it possible to stop having racing thoughts at night?”
- “After meditation, how do I stay calm, positive, and grateful?”
- “How can I maintain a positive attitude while battling constant negativity around me?”
- “What does enlightenment mean? Most importantly, how can I be enlightened?”
How to Cleanse Your Mind with Meditation
You can find answers from within you with the help of our very precise mind cleansing meditation method.
Firstly, our method has been rigorously tested, optimized, and practiced by millions, for over a quarter of a century.
Secondly, our classes are personally guided by meditation guides with 10+ years of meditation experience – in a step-by-step, systematic, and simple manner.
Thirdly, you can attend classes online from the comfort of your home or in person at our studio.
People always say the same things:
- “I can never sit for more than 5 minutes because I get distracted easily.”
- “Meditation is hard.”
- “I’ve been trying to meditate on my own using apps and YouTube, but I feel like I’m not making any progress.”
At San Francisco Meditation, we recognize that meditation isn’t only about trying to calm yourself while sitting with your eyes closed – that’s easy.
You can breathe deeply, scan your body, visualize, and chant, however, you may still feel awful.
A great meditation is about pulling out the roots of all your discomfort, therefore, crafting and creating the best version of yourself – your true authentic self, in all areas.
From being efficient to having clarity, and as a result, feeling positive and vibrant. To where you put your focus, how you handle your stress, and ultimately, how you think about life.
Our method is about discovering the best version of yourself so that you can live a truly happy life.
We want you to be at peace. When you are at peace, you feel content. And that feeling is in fact the game changer when it comes to having the career, relationships, and ultimately the life you want.
Your mindset is an extension of you. It’s your signal to the world about the kind of person you are – most importantly, the kind of person you want to be. Someone who is wise, someone who is confident about making the right decisions, and who has the mental stability to have the patience, persistence, and perseverance that life demands.
These are the people we love working with. Does this sound like who you want to be? Good.
Meet our dedicated meditation guides who will support and motivate you throughout your journey.
We speak English, Spanish, Korean, Nepali and Hindi.